Wednesday 17 November 2010

Subway sex - not just a ride, an adventure!

I have no idea who these people are, but they prove my point!
Today, my boyfriend came home and told me about what he saw on the metro... Again... I, of course, assumed he would be riding the last car - the gay hook-up car- after I told him what it was about, I just kind of expected him to be more discrete about it!
Nah, I know he doesn't do anything, he just goes for the show... You know, people hooking up, giving each other looks, groping, feeling people up and, sometimes, having sex on the metro car (if you don't believe me, Xtube it "Mexico City Metro"). What? That's not normal in YOUR city? Well, TOO BAD! Just kidding.
It has been brought to my attention how weird it is that all gays (in Mexico) seem to know instinctively which car to get onto for hook-ups and/or sex... Or the fact that it is even possible and common knowledge somehow.
I learned this when one of my best friends (sort of a gay mentor) told me that the last car of most lines was the one you go to if you want express sex (either there or to go) and the other cars which you can go to cruise people. The accuracy of these descriptions is nothing short of uncanny! The funny thing, though, is that, although EVERYBODY knows what those cars are about, when you run into someone there they pretend to be completely oblivious to the fact; but when the doors close (and since it's crowded as hell), you can see how everybody has a very serious face staring into space but hands are wandering about mercilessly.
I don't think this happens in other cities... Are there similar hook-up places where you live? Is it this easy to get express sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment