Tuesday 2 November 2010

A Wolf Among Bears

Well, here I am! My first blog ever. Although I am not actually going to start posting today, I do feel excited about this little project I am starting!
Basically, the point of the blog is to share my point of view of life as part of the gay bear community in Mexico City. This all started when I carried out an investigation on the differences between the so-called 'bear community' in Mexico and the USA - which led to very interesting results!
This week I plan to upload those results and, perhaps, throw some ideas on how I believe they can be important for those of us who live in this country and 'belong to this community'; but also, and perhaps that is the real purpose of the blog, for those who will be visiting our city from other countries and wish to know what it is like.

Wolf out!

No comments:

Post a Comment