Sunday 7 November 2010

Photoshoping ex's out of pictures... Which ones do you keep??

At this rate, it'll just be the two of us in the pictures!
A usual night at the local bar... Out with the husbear and some friends... When, suddenly. we ran into an exboyfriend of one of our best friends. We have no 'hatred' towards him but we did have one little problem which made us like him very little. We successfully avoided him (although I am SURE he saw us but we all decided to let it go, somehow).
This got me thinking about a lot of things, but mostly about the photo-frame-conundrum: what to do with those pictures where we are ALL together? All having fun, all happy. We happen to have a wonderful picture of the whole group together which I really want to frame and put on the foyer table for everyone to see (and feel that they are an important part of our lives)! But now that he is gone (and in the middle of the freaking shot so it's impossible to photoshop him out) it totally ruined it.
My one idea was to always get pictures of only friends (without the boyfriends) but that's kind of stupid since it would probably make them feel left out... So, which ones do you keep? Only the "saintly ones"? 'Cause you never know who is going to break up... Or if they are...
This is one of those topics that, I think, are the same whether you are gay, straight, a bear, a wolf, a chaser, a 'buffalo' or any other semi-domesticated animal! I guess I just need to ask around and see how other people tackle this issue!
If you have any ideas, please comment!

2 comments:

  1. I would probably put the photo in the frame even though they are in it. They were part of the group at one time and the picture is of that time in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! The only issue I see is that we did not even like him that much in the end, LOL. But I see your point!

    ReplyDelete